Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Advertisement -
Enfield-news

Winding River Art Gallery ready for the season

STEWIACKE: Winding River Art Gallery is ready for the holiday season. Located at Mastodon Ridge in Stewiacke, the art hub has amazing events already underway...
video

Boston-Bound Christmas Tree welcomed in Elmsdale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK-A-ZTiL-I   On Nov. 15, the Christmas Tree that's bound for Boston had a special stop in Elmsdale at The Superstore. Welcomed by carolers, Town Crier...
Enfield-news

Rawdon Fire Department gets $75k investment from Federal Government

RAWDON: Kings and Hants County families will benefit from improved community meeting spaces and recreational opportunities, as a result of investments totaling $282,508 from...
RCMP car

Missing man found by searchers in Goffs

GOFFS: A 70-year-old man who had been missing in the woods for 16 hours in the Goffs area after going hunting on Nov. 6...

Paying respect, one flag at a time

Editor’s Note: The following is a first-person story by Editor Abby Cameron. URBANIA: As I write this, I’m just finishing up an amazing afternoon with...

Crews extinguish fire at Elmsdale Lumber

ELMSDALE: Fire crews from across the Corridor had a busy Saturday morning on Nov. 4. After some crews had just got back from a structure...

Off-leash dog park coming to Elmsdale

ELMSDALE: East Hants residents and their furry friends will soon have a new dog-dedicated space in the community. The Off-Leash East Hants Society is busy...

Community Bash in Enfield enjoyed by lots

ENFIELD: More than 125 kids came through the doors at the Enfield Volunteer Fire Department for the third annual Community Halloween Bash. The event was...

Uniacke District Stands Up

MOUNT UNIACKE: Nov. 1 will easily go down as the best day of school in Madeline Neary’s young life. Neary won a contest through the...

Tide Fest organizers announce 2018 dates

LANTZ: Tide Fest will be back July 13-15, 2018 at the East Hants Sportsplex, following a successful inaugural event this past summer. Kody Blois, President...
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
error: Content is protected !!